Niall, Liam and Harry arriving back at the hotel in Verona a few minutes ago (May 19)
I have a few important things to say:
- Having a mental illness does not excuse you from being an asshole, and it does not free you of the obligation to really apologize and make it up to a person when you have caused them harm.
- You are allowed to terminate a friendship if a person’s mental illness is aggravating your own mental illness or personal issues and stressing you out.
- This has nothing to do with ‘dropping a person once they become an inconvenience’, it’s literally not being able to handle a person anymore because their health issues are negatively affecting your health, and you are not obligated to put up with that.
- You are permitted to remove toxic, stressful and abusive people from your life. Them being mentally ill does not make them not responsible for the bad things they do to you.
Sokka: Hey, I thought designing “the lost Appa poster” was my job. I’ve been working all day on my Appa.
zayn wants all the booties: a sing-a-long post
How People on the East Coast Prepare for a Blizzard
just look at how happy this turtle looks i mean how can you not like this picture
fuck you! a playlist for realizing i’m way too good for you.
01. i don’t care - fall out boy
(i don’t care just what you think, as long as it’s about me)
02. how ya doin’? - little mix ft. missy elliott
(so long, baby i’m gone, you can leave a message for me after the tone)
03. i love it - icona pop ft. charlie xcx
(you’re so damn hard to please, we gotta kill this switch)
04. the longest text message - childish gambino
(face down, ass up, that’s the way you left me)
05. a little less sixteen candles, a little more touch me - fall out boy
(i don’t blame you for being you, but you can’t blame me for hating it)
06. just desserts - marina & the diamonds ft. charlie xcx
(i’m glad you crashed and burned, guys like you, the never learn)
07. really don’t care - demi lovato ft. cher lloyd
(you don’t deserve to know the way i used to think about you)
08. we are never ever getting back together - taylor swift